Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday 9: Love Hurts

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Love Hurts

1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.
Well it was way back in high school, I had a date with a girl and at the last minute she cancelled out, saying she had to baby sit her sister. Later that night, I saw her at McDonald’s with a football player from school.

2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
Yes, many times.

3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
I have no idea. I don’t think that I know one particle person I would be surprise to see there, I think I would be surprised to see anyone that I know there.

4. What brings you good luck?
I don’t believe in luck.

5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
It is over on the right side of my blog, labeled “My Photos”

6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)
Yes, to all of the above.

7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
I think earlier in the month we reached 103F which broke the record.

8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?

9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?
Kwuizgiver via email

3 comments:

  1. 103 doesn't happen every day.
    The football player is probably fat and broke living in some kind of a shelter or rehab right now.


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-was-the-last-time-that-you-got-hurt-in-the-arena-of-love/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate heat & humidity. You probably knew that about me already.

    ;-)

    I get my news from all those sources, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when someone lies to you! That girl sucked, big time. And I don't believe in "luck either". Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete