Friday, July 09, 2010

Saturday 9: Go Your Own Way

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Go Your Own Way



1. When was the last time you were told to go your own way?
I don’t think that I have ever been to “go your own way.” I been told to go away, but not “go your own way.” However, I have gone my own way.

2. What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?
Transitioning. If that doesn’t strengthen you, nothing will. Learning to deal with bigots hardens you.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Read. There is no better time to read than on a rainy or snowy day.

4. How long can you go without your cell phone?
A long time, I use my cell phone maybe at the most 15 minutes a month.

5. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yes, up at the lake, just drifting around in an inner tube.

6. Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?
There was one person at work, whom I supervised that I had to fire and I took the next couple of days off because I was worried he would come back with a gun. He went off his meds and tried to strangle one of my technicians.

7. Do people tell you that you look your age?
They think that I look younger.

8. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?

Since I was never married, I would say, “Who the hell are you?”

9. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

No, it would depend on what they did. The technician who tried to strangle one of the technicians, does not, but the technician who had an alcohol problem does.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty creepy about the person you had to fire.


    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/i-blame-all-the-hooplah-on-baseball/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your 2nd chance answer. It does depend on the situation.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete