Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Next Couple Of Days

Over the weekend I was up at the cottage with a couple that I have know for several years, that I first met up at Fantasia Fair in Provincetown. I had hoped to get some homework done while I was there, but we were having too much fun. I volunteer for many projects and organizations, and one project that I volunteered to write a procedure for the HIV/AIDS survey that we are doing. I wanted to formalize the process so that when I go back to classes we can train someone to take my place. With the survey going live, I will be interviewing respondents who said they would take the survey and I will be working with a woman from the Hartford Gay and Lesbian Health Collective at their office to give the surveys.
Besides the survey, I also have to write up the minutes to the last Connecticut Trans Advocacy Coalition Board meeting that I have been putting off.

As if that wasn’t enough, I am going back up to New Hampshire this weekend to go to the TransForm New Hampshire 2010 conference in Concord at the Franklin Pierce Law Center (I hope that it is air-conditioned) and while I’m up there, there is some work on the cottage that I want to do. I want to attend the conference because I’m a property owner in New Hampshire and I want to get involved in helping pass a gender inclusive anti-discrimination bill in NH.

The covered bridge is in Henniker over the Contoocook River. Where we had dinner Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment