Monday, July 05, 2010

Manic Monday #211

Lisa’s Manic Monday #211



Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
No, most of the books that I read are SiFi.

Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.
Weathering Heights, do I have to explain why?

If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?
I would pick two book series. The first is the Darkover series by Marion Zimmer Bradley and the other is the Honor Harrington series by David Weber.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with either of your movie choices, but I totally feel ya on Wuthering Heights! I have a strong desire to read it, I guess because I feel that I should like the classics. I'm just not sure how this one made it. Haven't made it through yet. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved Wuthering Heights. I've read something by Marion Zimmer Bradley but I don't remember what.

    ReplyDelete