Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #186

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #186

ffi

1. I feel _tired all the time because I wake-up so early each morning_.

2. _When you get back from a vacation you have a lot_ to catch up.

3. Do _drive safely_.

4. _Each day is_ completely unique.

5. It's hard to know how much _how much food to buy when I have guest up at the cottage_

6. _In Hearts you have to_ follow suit.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving up to the cottage again_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the conference in Concord_ and Sunday, I want have to _come home_!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you do have lots to catch up on after a vacation. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a vacation for a week, when I come back to work, it felt like I was gone for a month, yikes!

    Posted mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our #4 is close to being the same. Have fun at the cabin this weekend!

    ReplyDelete