Thursday, July 01, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #183

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #183



1. When it's quiet _on the lake you can hear the Loons laughing_.
2. _The week dragged on by_ in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is _just isn’t in it_.
4. _There are a lot of thunder storms in_ July.
5. In the town where I was born _most of my father family still lives_.
6. _A shoulder to cry on_ is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _relaxing with the family_ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy the family cook-out_!

Update 7-2-1- 8:15

12 comments:

  1. Laughing Loons sounds exactly like what I could use after the day I had at work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday!

    Hope you'll enjoy ur weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cottage and family cook-out sounds fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are loons? cook-out sounds good:) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thunder storm in july?

    doing mine at alsomommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! My textbook tango is what I call the lengthy amounts of time that I spend studying. It's just a little way for me to spice up an otherwise droning task. I've also refered to it as the textbook twist. Have a nice weekend and thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post Diana! I love the loon's call. Very nice. Happy Independence holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had a rip-roaring thunderstorm yesterday--the first day of July!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very nice video of the loons in the lake.. thanks for sharing.. I love it! So calm and serene.. the water is very much inviting.. have a great week!

    Here's My Friday Fill-Ins share

    See yah.. :)

    ReplyDelete