Sunday, May 09, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 317

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 317

1. Pancakes or Waffles…and why?
Pancakes, because I don’t have a waffles maker.

2. Bacon or Sausage…and why?
Both, why settle for only one? I usually have sausages with pancakes and bacon with eggs.

3. Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice…and why?
Actually neither, orange juice it too expensive and high in potassium and I can’t have grapefruit because I’m taking a statin. So I drink lemonade instead to get my Vitamin C.

4. Grits or Cream of Wheat…and why?
Cream of Wheat, because I never had any grits and didn’t really know what they were until I just looked it up just now. Maybe I’ll have some when I go down to Asheville NC in June for a wedding.

5. Hash Browns or Fried Apple Rings…and why?

Hash Browns, I’m from New England and ever diner serves Hash Browns with eggs. My grandmother use to make something called apple pancakes which sounds like Fried Apple Rings. Hmm, another to add to my list for wnem I go down south this spring.


6. Bagel or Biscuit…and why?
Bagels, also it is a New England thing. It is the staple food of office meeting up here. Every production meeting had bagels and cream cheese. (I always chuckled when the company was pushing health fitness and at the employee meeting they had bagels and cream cheese.)

No comments:

Post a Comment