Friday, May 28, 2010

Saturday 9 Midnight Confessions

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9 Midnight Confessions
http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/



1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?

Yes.

2. How well do you handle rejection?
Not very well, I get a little bit depressed

3. What makes you feel old?
Knowing that we are now the oldest generation in our family

4. What makes you feel young?

Going to school

5. What’s something you are old school about?
My music, I look the music from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.

I wouldn’t. I don’t like TV enough to go out and buy a program

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?

They already have it, the SiFi and History channels

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?

Newport, RI

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.

Win Power Ball for $260 million.

3 comments:

  1. Winning Powerball would be a treat! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not think of Powerball answer???

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's what the powerball is at tonight! Bought my ticket. :)

    ReplyDelete