Thursday, May 20, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #177

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #177

ffi

1. _An ice cream cone_ never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to _Memorial Weekend and going up to the cottage for the first time this season_.
3. _Cream’s White Room _ is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have _sweet relish_ in it!
5. _Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich_ was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was _so-so_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _maybe going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a meeting_ and Sunday, I want to _look for a dress to wear to my nephew’s wedding_!

10 comments:

  1. ice cream, now who wouldn't love that!
    have a great weekend.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches toasted with extra mayo!

    Happy Friday!

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ice cream too...happy FF!


    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you look great on your nephew's wedding. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A BLT does sound good for lunch today, have fun dress shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love weddings. We attended one recently that I did a photoshoot for and my husband was one of the groomsmen. Fun day! Happy weekend! You can find me here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ice cream yum- coffee shop- yummier. ;)

    First time playing along- looks like fun.

    http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It just reminds me where we gonna go for memorial weekend. Happy dress hunting too. Happy weekend!


    Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm... just a so-so day, that doesn't sound so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That what happens when the semester is over... you just work around the house and run errands all day

    ReplyDelete