Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 312

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 312

1. When you go to buy clothes, what store do you generally visit for the best deals?
I usually go to a local discount store (That is not Walmart), they seem to have the best selection.

2. Of the stores near you, which one is likely the last one you’d consider visiting to look for a bargain on clothes?
The same store

3. Which are you more likely to spend more on: a haircut or a bottle of your favorite shampoo? What did you last pay for that?
I do not have either one of those costs, instead I spend my money on wigs

4. Which are you likely to spend more money on: a pair of slacks you’d be willing to wear or a pair of shoes you’d be willing to wear? What did you last pay for that item?
A pair of shoes, I can buy a pair of slacks for $25 - $30, while shoes cost $50 or more.

5. Take the quiz:
What’s Your Shopping Stereotype?





Your Shopping Stereotype is Balanced



Unlike most people, you don't really obsess over shopping. It's a chore, just like any other.
You crave a simple, stress free experience when you go shopping. Convenience is very important to you.

You tend to know what you want, and you're willing to pay to get it quickly. You probably enjoy shopping online.
You enjoy taking time to pick out what you want, but once you're ready to buy, you don't want to drag out the process.



6. If you had to cut out three “luxury” or unnecessary things you often buy for three months to save money during an income crisis, which three would you choose?

Extended Basic and my land line telephone. I don’t have that many things that I spend money on, I am very frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment