Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday’s Fill-ins #174

Janet’s Friday’s Fill-ins #174

ffi
1. I was _so glad when my last exam was over_.
2. _I ran out of the classroom_ and I left my book _bag on my chair and I had to go back and get it_.
3. Why _did I ever what to go back to college, what was I thinking_.
4. _Questions on the exam_ was in my thoughts today. Did I answer that correctly or should I wrote something different?
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was _”That’s water under the bridge”_.
6. _Second guessing_--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a house warming party_ and Sunday, I want to _read a book that is not on a required reading list for a class_!

You can tell what was on my mind this week :-)

8 comments:

  1. Great fill ins this week -- yep, Ican tell what was on your mind! What are you going back to school for?

    I took a couple of classes then found out I was pregnant with #3 so I stopped (again). LOL.. one of these days I WILL get to law school.

    :) Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be able to share your fill in for #1.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, I always second guess myself. great answers!

    hit me back

    vannie
    http://www.vanniedosa.com/2010/04/friday-fill-ins174.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. School... I remember those days. I still have to do continuing education to keep my industry license.

    Great fill-ins Diana.

    You can find me here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're first. And you went back to college because it was the right thing to do. You'll be a lifelong learner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very relaxing weekend, after all the stress of school! What are you going to read?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zandru's Forge by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Deborah J. Ross

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be going back to school this year to finish my geology degree. Sounds like a nice weekend you have planned. Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete