Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday 9: You're My Best Friend

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: You're My Best Friend




1. Outside of your romantic life, do you currently have a best friend?
No, I have best friends.

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
Graduating from school next year

3. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? If yes. what did you do?
Yes, with money. I loaned him money at no interest to fix his car, so that he could go to work and he finally paid me back.

4. If they re-instituted the draft (for both genders and your were of age) would you go, or would find some way out of it?
Well, since I am old enough to have been in the Vietnam draft, I went to college to avoid getting drafted. I think that there should be a draft, for both genders. I think one of the reasons why there was so much opposition to the Vietnam war was that the parents were worried that their son might end up in Vietnam.

5. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
I do not know if there is such a thing for me, I am pretty satisfied with the way my life turned out.

6. Tell us about the last time you bragged.
I take the “Fifth”

7. What area are you wisest in?
Electronics

8. Tell us about something that happened that at the time made you "full of yourself".
I don’t remember the exact details, everyone was so sure that I was wrong, but in the end I was the only one who was right.

9. Has there ever been a time that you wanted to try something in the bedroom, but were afraid to ask?
Yes.

4 comments:

  1. That draft question kind of took me for a spin too :)

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/shameless-gossip-follower-iare/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We almost had identical answers about the draft. It must be our age. Happy Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ number 8 I have been in that position.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From years of reading your blog, I would say that #5 would be hard for you to answer, you aren't much of a braggart.

    ReplyDelete