Friday, March 19, 2010

Saturday 9: Just One Look

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Just One Look



1. How vein are you about how you look?
Not very. I do want to look presentable, but I also want to blend into the crowd.

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
I have to say Davy Crockett, since Fess Parker just passed away.

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
Calpernia Addams. I’ll let you guest why.

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
I don’t follow baseball

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
A League of Their Own

6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Hmm… I don’t know. There are a lot of things that I learned, but nothing stands out. I suppose I could say something about the lessons that I learned in class.

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories
.
Spending the summers up at Lake Winnisquam New Hampshire

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
Every situation is different, but if it is your fault then admit to it.

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course, since they talk about me to my face, why would behind my back be any different.

4 comments:

  1. New Hampshire is so lovely. I was in Connecticut in 1983-4 as an exchange student.
    Love your answers.

    Happy Saturday!

    Mine is KEEP THE FUNNIES IN YOUR WEEKEND

    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about Davey Crockett. I can hear the theme song in my head :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/ya-love-celebrity-gossip-gaga/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like what you said about sticky situations--owning up to being wrong is so hard to do sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a youth, I wore a Davy Crockett hat on Christmas Eve. I stopped around age 8. Two years ago my mom bought we one for Christmas. I laughed long and hard!

    ReplyDelete