Monday, March 15, 2010

Manic Monday #203

Lisa’s Manic Monday #203



How did you decide to live where you do?
This is an easy question for me, we moved here because of my father got a job in the neighboring town and I stayed in town ever since. It is in the central part of the state, half way between Hartford and New Haven.

Do you like risks, or do you avoid them? What major risks have you taken in your life?
I try to avoid them, they are too risky! This is another easy question for me… becoming a woman.

If you had to choose, which could you live without: TV, the internet, a telephone or friends?
We all need friends because we are social animals. A TV keeps me from getting bored and the internet keeps me informed, so I would say the telephone, since I could always stay in contact with someone by emails.

5 comments:

  1. we almost have the same answers, happy monday!

    http://www.horizonsweb.info/2010/03/manic-monday-203.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in a small town with my grandparents within walking distance. I sometimes wish that I had been able to provide an environment like that for my daughter. I'm another one who can happily live without a phone.

    Here are my answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, as always I love your answers! We differ in #3 but that's our individual differences. Thanks for the share. Mine by the way is in here: My Manic Monday Q&A

    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like you--I could go without the phone. I would not, however, want to give up my friends!

    ReplyDelete