Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 304

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 304

1. What is the most extreme weather you’ve experienced where you live in the past week?
Well earlier in the week it was sunny and around 45o and now it is around 25o. That is it. Maybe all you people who live in the Middle Atlantic states should move north for the winter.

2. What’s the worst kind of storm you’ve experienced in person?
Hmm…that hard question. I could say the hurricanes of ’55 or ’57 or maybe the tornado of ’79 or it could be the blizzard of ’78 where we got 3ft. of snow and the governor closed the state for 3 days.

3. Where are you more likely to get your weather forecast: on TV, on the radio, in the newspaper, or online?
Yes. I watch the local TV channels for the weather, but they only have the forecast 4 times a day. I listen to the radio forecast when I am driving and I go online when I am heading up to our cottage in New Hampshire.

4. Do you have access to 24-hour channels like The Weather Channel or WeatherPlus? If so, how often do you watch them?
Yes, and I usually watch them 2 or 3 when I wake up in the middle of the night. I find their droning voices put me to sleep.

5. Take the quiz:
What Kind of Storm Are You?




You Are a Tornado



It may seem like you can't do much damage, but you can pack a big punch. You're very powerful.
You rarely swing into action, but when you do, look out! You can spin yourself into quite a frenzy.

When you're in a bad mood, it's easy for you to suck others into your drama. You can be a bit of a black hole that way.
At your worst, you leave a serious path of destruction. You pretty much wipe out everything in site.




6. What’s your favorite kind of food to eat when you’re home on a chilly, rainy [snowy] day?

Something hot, either soup or chili.

1 comment:

  1. im a tornado as well and man you have been in alot of storms

    ReplyDelete