Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #165

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #165

ffi

1. A cup of tea _is sometimes not yours_.

2. _A pile of dirty clothes in the corner of the closet_ makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty _you just need to take the time to see it_.

4. _The chocolate truffles have hint of_ the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me _slow down and take the time to enjoy it_.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot _put my name on my exam in my nervousness_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the same ‘ol coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _talking to my Independent Studies professors about giving a presentation to the faculty_ and Sunday, I want have to _study for the exam that was postponed from last week because of the snow_!

7 comments:

  1. LOL... I indeed laugh at your #6.. hehehe.. cool answers.. Good luck of your exam.. and have an awesome weekend ahead.. ~hugs~

    My Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing at 1 and 2. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D #6 i've done that before. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your #2 answer...funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pile of clothes sounds like a nightmare to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at #2! Good answer!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... chocolate truffles with a taste of strawberries sound delicious!!

    Good luck with the make-up exam.

    ReplyDelete