Friday, January 29, 2010

Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Everybody is a Star



1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what?

Naw, I never be a star. My life is too plain.

2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner.
That was a long, long time ago, my girlfriend made a candlelight dinner.

3. Tell us about your worst job interview.
I never had a bad job interview. I always was hired when I was interviewed. I only had three real jobs in my life (not counting summer jobs). The first job I got through an employment agency. My second interview, a friend was interviewed a couple of days earlier and told me about the test they gave, so I studied up on it and passed. Later on, I was talking to my boss about my friend telling me the questions, he laughed and told me I was the only one ever to pass the test. My third and last job, my boss left the second company and I gave him my resume when he left. They hired me and I worked there for 28 years.

4. Tell us about your stupidest date.
It was the one I got stood up, she went out with a football player instead.

5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner?
I can’t answers that, it is one of those question that you will know it when you see it.

6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts.
He was a bigot. I will not name names, but he asked deep thought provoking questions. After I played a couple of times, I couldn’t post to the site anymore. I got a message saying that my IP address was blocked. I emailed him saying that for some reason my IP address was being block, he email me back and said that he didn’t want “your kind of people playing his meme.”

7. How did you get into blogging?
I had a Geocites web-site (the same name as my blog) and I was posting the same type of posts that I post on my bog (except for the memes). A friend emailed me and said that he would love to comment on my post, and I should get a blog. And, as they say, the rest is history.

8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other?

If I had a significant other, I would.

9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year?

That I win Powerball.

5 comments:

  1. You had it easy on getting your job:) Interesting answers you got here. My saturday 9 is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bigot sounds like an idiot.

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/some-of-worst-movies-ever-that-i-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm desperately curious who the bigot is/was as I would love to strike him from my list, if indeed he's on it.

    What a creep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only echo Cat and hope it's not a meme I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it is not a meme that any of you follow1

    ReplyDelete