Friday, January 08, 2010

Saturday 9: Call Me

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Call Me



1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life?
I don’t have anyone like that calling me.

2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
Seeing all the hate in the world, I just don’t understand why we all can’t just get along. Why do people hate those who are different from them?

3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.
Taking photographs, it is very relaxing for me. Here is a photo that I took earlier in the week up in Maine.

4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
I would take the trans-Canadian railroad, from Halifax to Vancouver.

5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
A thousand years, it would be interesting to see if man is still alive.

6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year?

I shopped all in one store, I got books for everyone.

7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort?
Working for Human Rights.

8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all?
Wow! That is a long time ago. Back then, you really did have much choice in what clothes that you wore in high school. It still was the “Leave It To Beaver” look. It wasn’t until I got to college that you could dress the way you wanted. Having a Beatle’s hair cut was seen as radical.

9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves?
Yes, I told some of my family and friends about my blog, but people from where I used to work found out about it after I left. There was quite a surge in hits per day about a month after I was laid-off.

5 comments:

  1. I really agree with #2. #3 happens to me too. You gave me an idea what to give next Christmas on #6. Have a nice weekend!! my Saturday 9 is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very beautiful photo. Looks so peaceful there.

    Have a nice weekend, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL at "the Leave It to Beaver look"! So trye. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo!

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-you-could-look-into-future-how-far.html

    ReplyDelete