Sunday, January 17, 2010

Manic Monday #197

Lisa’s Manic Monday #197



Growing up, what was your favorite sitcom?
Wow, that is a very hard question to answer! The top contestants for my favorite sitcom, in no particular order, are:
M*A*S*H
All in the Family
Taxi
Seinfeld
Mary Tyler Moore
Happy Days
Dick Van Dyke Show
The Lucy Show
ALF
Cheers
Newhart
Bob Newhart Show
Friends
Home Improvements
Mork & Mindy
Now how do you pick a favorite from this list from of five decades of great sitcoms

What's your idea of a romantic date?
Dinner for two with good food, good wine, soft music, a fire in the fireplace and snowing.

What are you most afraid to lose?
My family.

7 comments:

  1. I remember some of those on your list... Which reminded me of two others that I then just had to go back and add to mine (they're not on your list but from the same time frame, lol).
    Hi, this is fun! Thanks for posting!
    Please see mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still love to watch most those shows on reruns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all those sitcoms, too. It was hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness..... you listed a ton of sitcoms!! Great list!

    Random Thoughts & Adventures & A Few Tales To Boot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana: Nice to meet you! Like you, I believe in equality and have made a career of fighting to eradicate discrimination, harassment, and the perpetuation of hate.

    Great list of sitcoms there . . . many that I used to watch but had forgotten about. I will always be a die-hard MTM fan. I remember the year we went to downtown Minneapolis and threw our berets in the air just like Mary!

    Cheers,

    JHS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked those shows but I was already grown when I saw them. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess we are both up in years. I feel young though. Doylene

    ReplyDelete