Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday's Fill-ins #157

Janet’s Friday's Fill-ins #157

ffi

1. Last night _I didn’t go out because of the icy roads and I celebrated the New Year with a toast of sparkling wine_.

2. _I want to explore new things_ this year.

3. The funniest things _often happen spontaneously_.

4. _The stock market is up, job losses have leveled off and the housing market is picking up_...so where do we go from here?

5. He said _lets go on a Caribbean vacation and leave this snow behind_; she said _I’ll pack our bags_.

6. _Happiness is allusive_ and it's up to us to find it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _hmmm…I have to think of something, since the coffee shop is closed_, tomorrow my plans include _attending a dinner party_ and Sunday, I want to _pack for my trip to my brother and sister-in-law’s place in Maine on Monday_!

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers! Bummer your plans were spoiled by icy roads, but it's better to be safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete