Monday, December 21, 2009

Manic Monday #193

Lisa’s Manic Monday #193



What makes you laugh?
Yesterday, I was watching a neighbor’s cat in the snow. The cat usually trots out of their house and walks behind my house to the other neighbor’s bird feeder. He walks up to the edge of my driveway and puts one paw in the snow and pulls it back out. He tentatively tries it again with the same results. He then walks up and down my driveway and sidewalk looking for a way to get to the bird feeder without stepping in the snow. He was so frustrated that his routine was thrown off.

What makes you cry?

A good movie.

What is the best thing about being you?

Starting life anew at age 60.

2 comments:

  1. Diana, I love your answers. I love the laughter animals create. It's pure entertainment. And it's astounding to just starting seeing things anew at an older age. Things we never even noticed before. I'm not 60, but I also have a renewed lease on life! I'm simply loving it.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a commercial will make me cry. Or a book. Or a song. Or any number of things.

    ReplyDelete