Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #153

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #153

ffi

1. You get _the tea and I’ll get the biscuits_.

2. _Wall to wall shoppers right up to _Christmas_.

3. It's _never ending Christmas music_ time.

4. _The 5 pounds of store flyers in the newspaper is_ ridiculous!

5. I feel more _like Scrooge every day _.

6. _Bah Humbug_...goodnight!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the coffee shop to hear folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _writing one of my term papers_ and Sunday, I want have to _continue writing my term paper and writing my Christmas card_!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the term paper! And don't let the mall rats get to you - the holidays are not all about that even tho they try to suck us all in ;)

    Peace and blessings for you this week, Kathy

    ReplyDelete