Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday 9: Man on the Moon

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Man on the Moon



1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon?
Yes, and I think that we should return to the moon. Many of the things that we take for granted now were invented to solve problems when we went to the moon the first time.

2. What is your biggest fear?
To die alone

3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why?

Here is someone who went against the wind.

4. What is the longest line that you've stood in and was it worth it?
At the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles ), it was all day, from one line to the next.

5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again?

Bah Humbug, none. But I suppose I have to pick one, then I pick the Waitresses “Christmas Wrapping”

6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation's?
The Eagles, the Doors, Foreigner, Grateful Dead, the Rolling Stones, etc

7. Do you find it is to be kind to strangers? Give an example.

Well it all depends on what you mean? If you mean opening doors, picking up a package, and thing like that, then yes I do feel it is nice to help strangers/

8. When do usually lose your patience?
I very rarely lose my patience.

9. Is there a book that you're dying to see as a movie?

I cannot wait for the last movie in the Harry Potter series.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever spent a long time at the DMV... thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda "bash - humbug" myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one heck of a DMV you have.

    Good for you going against the wind.

    ReplyDelete