Friday, October 30, 2009

Saturday 9: She's a Beauty

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: She's a Beauty



1. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
No, I’m over weight

2. Do you think you have a great sense of humor?
I have a subtle sense of humor

3. What is the funniest thing you ever said?
Long, long time ago, when I was a teenager and we were shopping at the mall with some friends. A friend was talking to me and I answered by making a buzzing sound replacing the words and just using inflections… Buzz, buZZz, BuzzZ, BUzz, buzz, buzz?

4. What's the funniest thing you ever did?
Oh… I don’t if I could remember any. After all that is a span of six decades.

5. In a partner, how important are looks?
Are we suppose to use a Likert scale? I’ll answer “somewhat”

6. In a partner, how important is sense of humor?
Moderate

7. What's the funniest thing a partner ever said?
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t keep a score card

8. What's the funniest thing a partner ever did?
See above.

9. In a partner, how important is intelligence?
Somewhat, I think the chemistry between partners is the most important thing in choosing a partner.

5 comments:

  1. No score card, either, Diana. The chemistry is the key.

    Here's mine:

    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-9-shes-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, the scale doesn't mean everything in life.

    Have a great weekend.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-partner-how-important-are-looks.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeping scores can be tedious:) interesting answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time coming up with a couple of answers, too.

    I had to Google Likert scale...

    ReplyDelete