Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #148

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #148

ffi

1. It was a dark and stormy night, _when the boat sail on a three hours voyage_.

2. _They ordered the wrong books for her_ so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, _I realized that I had just locked myself out of my house_.

4. _It’s a full moon tonight_...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... _you can hear the doors creak_.

6. _I hope at the awards dinner that they_ give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _doing homework_ and Sunday, I want have to _finish writing this week's paper_!

8 comments:

  1. Homework, huh? Sounds like your weekend plans are similar to mine. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you got chicken at the awards dinner. I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well have fun at at the coffee shop and hopefully you'll finish your paper quickly!
    Here are my fill-ins

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your homework...

    number 3 happens to me too!
    My FTF entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't count the number of times I have locked myself out of the house. Have a great Friday and Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creaking doors can be quite creepy. Or humorous. A bathroom stall door creaked loudly today and the woman said, "excuuuuuse me!" It was funny.

    ReplyDelete