Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #147

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #147

ffi

1. The crickets sing, _and frog’s croak_?

2. _Home is_ wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the _bigots_.

4. _I won the Powerball for $200 million_; this was a dream.

5. But as for me _I rather go on vacation somewhere quite_.

6. _Another meeting is where_ I come from

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to Jitter’s Coffee House_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a Human Rights Conference in Storrs_ and Sunday, I want to _have to do homework_!

8 comments:

  1. winning $200 million will always be a wonderful dream... now lets buy a ticket...lol

    My FTF entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your home is wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer to #3! Nice to meet you.

    Here is my Friday Fill-In attempt. It made me think of the Childcatcher...LOL

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having $200 million as a dream, that's awesome!

    Mariposa's Friday Fill-Ins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number three is perfect and I laughed with number 1.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Please come by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah on homework. ;-) Hopefully, you'll enjoy Jitters tonight and the conference is good tomorrow.

    Love the dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me going with #4...I was ready to congratulate you and everything. You sneak! lol

    Happy belated Friday Fill-In! :)

    ReplyDelete