Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #146

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #146

ffi

1. So are we going _going up to the cottage for Thanksgiving_?

2. _A bumpy road in life_ is what's up ahead.

3. I love to _take a windjammer trip up the Maine coast someday_.

4. _I like to get a netbook_ of some sort.

5. I walk a _lot but not on a rainy, snowy, drizzly day like today_.

6. _A positive outlook in life_ is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward doing _homework_, tomorrow my plans include _doing homework and going out to a benefit performance at night_ and Sunday, I want have to _read a book for homework and writing a journal entry about it_!

3 comments:

  1. #4 i'm thinking of getting one myself. I miss #5. #6 is really a good answer. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your #6 answer! :-)

    And I've been thinking of getting a netbook, too. But I don't think I know enough about them.

    ReplyDelete