Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Six – Episode 284

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 284

1. What location is the farthest north you’ve ever gone? Did you enjoy the trip?
It’s a toss up between Point of Woods Canada or Nova Scotia. I was about 10 years old, one year we drove up to Nova Scotia and another year we drove to Point of Woods on Lake Huron, and I don’t remember much about either trip.

2. Which location is the farthest south you’ve ever gone? Did you enjoy this trip?
Kew West Florida. I was also about 10 years old, when we drove down to Key West on Rt. 1, because in those days there were no interstate highways. I don’t remember much about that trip also

3. Which location is the farthest west you’ve ever been? Did you enjoy this trip?
The west coast, and I loved it. It was for my cousin’s son’s wedding out in Everett Washington and after the wedding we drove down to San Francisco, along the coast.

4. Which location is the farthest east you’ve ever been? Did you enjoy this trip?
The farthest east that I have been we Bar Harbor Maine and the Bay of Fundy, and yes I did enjoy the trip. You can see some of the photos that I took on my last visit to Arcadia National Park area here http://picasaweb.google.com/diana060/BarHarbor

5. Take the quiz: Are You North, South, East, or West??





You Are South



Like an islander, you are friendly, easy-going and welcoming. You are always looking for good times and new friends.
People admire that you are so caring and hospitable. The world would be a much better place if more folks were like you.

Sometimes you come across as a little too complacent. You tend to avoid conflict at any cost, even if it makes you uncomfortable in the process.
You make an ideal diplomat. You know how to put people at ease and how to promote peace.





6. If you had to move permanently to the location you’ve previously visited that matches the answer to the quiz, do you think you could be happy there?

Yes, I could be happy in Key West (except in hurricane season), they have a large LGBT colony there.

No comments:

Post a Comment