Monday, September 21, 2009

Manic Monday #182

Lisa’s Manic Monday #182



Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
No, I don’t think so. I have enough time trying to sleep, I don’t need a year’s worth of nightmares.

What was the most recent movie that made you cry?
I forgot what the movie was, but I was watching it a couple of weeks ago. I remember, laughing because I crying about a movie.

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?

I would rather be alone. Being with someone you hate might escalate in violence.

1 comment:

  1. I mis-read that first question... I'll have to go back and fix my answer. If it's just for a year, I could probably do it. Although, you're right... I'm going to stick with my original answer. Sleep is too precious.

    Sorry, I'm rambling a bit.

    ReplyDelete