Sunday, September 20, 2009

Homework

I went up to our cottage in New Hampshire this weekend to do homework. I wanted to get away from all the distractions, so I exiled myself up north. I’m just about all caught in my homework assignments and have been working on a presentation that I have to give on the 30th entitled “Transgender Activist History From World War II to the Presents.”

It is pretty quite up here with only a few people paddling around in kayaks and one party boat putting around. It is very conducive to studying with only dial-up internet and no television.

3 comments:

  1. Look at that pile of books!!! Good luck with the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i wished i could do my homework in such a beautiful place! although i'm sure i would end up in the water instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The water temperature was in the mid-sixties...Brrr.

    ReplyDelete