Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #141

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #141

ffi

1. That's a _tough spot_ to be.

2. _In the dark, I called out towards the other voices_; I'm over here!

3. The possibilities include: _teaching after I graduate_.

4. _Homemade chicken soup and spaetzles_ is one of my favorite cool day recipes.

5. How will you know _right from wrong if you were not taught_.

6. _Today forecast is rain_ and a stormy sky. (That’s a hard one to answers with out adding words, I want to change it “with a stormy sky”)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing a play_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a party_ and Sunday, I want need to _do homework_!

6 comments:

  1. I love chicken soup too.

    BTW, I am an Eagles fan and you're quote up there is one of my fave lines in so many great Eagles songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with the others . . . homemade chicken soup is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're going to have a busy and fun weekend... well, except for the studying part, that might not be such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the statement of number5. You are perfectly correct.. We will never know what is right from wrong if nobody teaches us its nature..

    http://buhatsatambay.com/friday-fill-ins-2

    ReplyDelete