Thursday, September 03, 2009

Friday Fill-in #140

Janet’s Friday Fill-in #140



1. I feel _GREAT_!

2. _Playing Hearts_ is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: _CSI on the TV, the clock ticking on the wall and a car stereo blaring as it drives by_.

4. _The weekend weather is suppose to be sunny and warm_ and I'm glad _its not cold damp and rainy_.

5. The last time I _went to the movies, the movie that I saw_ was _Harry Potter and the Halve Blood Prince_.

6. _I’m heading up to the cottage in New Hampshire_ this Labor Day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving up to NH to join my brother and his family up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _mmm, I don’t know, but I’ll think of something_ and Sunday, I want to _maybe lay out in the sun to soak up some rays_!

8 comments:

  1. a weekend in NH? that sounds fun. enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reaction is the same: New Hampshire? Sounds good! Too bad I'm in Iowa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Harry Potter good? Have a great day and w/end in NH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. havent seen the latest Harry Potter yet.. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the weekend!! Sounds like relaxing fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to really love playing hearts but now tend to play dominoes and gin rummy. Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the cottage! This might be the last real weekend--fall is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it's damp, storming and rainy here.

    Have a nice weekend.

    My answers are ::here::

    ReplyDelete