Sunday, July 05, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 273

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 273

1. What was the very first pet you ever had? How close were you to that pet?
A parakeet, unfortunately I killed it… accidentally. I closed the hall door behind me and I heard a thud and when I opened the door there was Petie lying on the floor. Do you know how traumatic that was for a six year old?

2. What is the most unusual pet you’ve had?
I didn’t have any.

3. How many different kinds of animals have you owned and which type do you think acted the closest to you?
All I had were a parakeet and dogs. The dogs were the closest to me.


4. Take the quiz: What Pet Are You Like?




You Are Like a Dog



You are a natural best friend. You are very loyal and faithful.
In your eyes, your friends can do no wrong. You will stick with them no matter what.
You have a protective streak, and you can be downright nasty if you're being threatened.
More than anything else, you are playful and laid back. You truly live in the moment.


5. Do you have any desire to have an “exotic” pet? If so, what exotic pet would you most likely choose?
I have no desire to own any exotic pets.

6. Which exotic pet would you least likely own?
A python or a boa constrictor. A kid had one in the dorm, at first he was feeding it mice but as it got bigger he was going around getting free kittens and puppies to feed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment