Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #135

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #135



1. It's time for _us to have a party_.

2. _Jitters_; it's not a bad place for _folk music_.

3. I must be _getting old because I just wrote in a comment on a blog "I remember when"_

4. _Censored_ is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My _life_ is simply _hectic now_.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was _at a book reading at Real Art Ways_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a going away party for an acquaintance who just got a new job in NYC _, tomorrow my plans include _working on a lecture that I’m giving in September_ and Sunday, I want to _work on the Power Point presentation_!

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers to the fill-ins! Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck working on the lecture and power point. I think I would procrastinate something awful.

    ReplyDelete