Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-in’s #134

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #134

ffi

1. _Having my laptop infected with a virus and in the repair shop_ is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I _keep falling asleep_.

3. _Homemade pizza_ tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is _the right thing to do_.

5. _The sunsets up at the cottage_ is are breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is _a sun up there behind all the clouds_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a picnic_ and Sunday, I want to _go back up to my cottage in New Hampshire_!

Update: The coffee shop wasn't that good tonight, they had a 5 piece band with drums and it was just too loud for my tastes.

3 comments:

  1. sleep comes to my mind with rain as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer viruses are the pits. I've had them before and I just want to cry. Hope it's fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your weekend sounded fantastic!

    ReplyDelete