Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday 9: I Want You Back

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: I Want You Back



1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
In the kitchen, making supper.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
Talented but strange

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
I never was a fan of his

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
Of course. I had a crush on Kate Jackson (Sabrina Duncan)

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
Nope

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
I think everyone who has cancer is heroic

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?
No, it was way past my bed time. I had to be at work at 7:00AM

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
He was OK

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
The ads for the sweepstakes.

5 comments:

  1. True- talented but, strange.
    Good list.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-if-i-had-magical-sunglasses-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP to them all. Have a good Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Talented but strange" sums it up. I think we have sun today, Diana. But since I don't remember what it looks like I'm not sure... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that lots of people will remember Ed McMahon for the sweepstakes as much as for his time on Johnny Carson's show.

    Happy Saturday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Jackson was my favorite angel, too, we have the same birth date.

    ReplyDelete