Friday, June 12, 2009

Saturday 9: Games People Play

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Games People Play



1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
Cops and robbers, hide and seek.

2. What was your favorite board game as a child?
Monopoly

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.
They were all neighbors kids.

4. What is your favorite card game?
Hearts

5. What board games do you enjoy now?
Backgammon

6. Do you play video games? Which ones?
I liked Pacman

Pac-Man made by Neave Games


Use the arrow keys to move
Pause game – P
Quit game – Q
Lower quality – L
Mute sound – M

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.
They are all friends from here in Connecticut and we play cards up at the cottage at night.

8. Do you play any sports now?
Nope, not into sports

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
Ditto

7 comments:

  1. "play cards up at the cottage at night" I picture that in my mind and I get a lovely picture. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pacman was the best!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-about-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved hide and go seek too. Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hide and seek was a favorite when I was a kid, too.

    Didn't care too much for board or card games.

    Ms. Pacman was probably my most played arcade game of my youth. Not just because I'm a crossdresser, but because it was the most accessible (and fun). Countless quarters she gobbled out of my pocket! :)

    Sports... blah. Yeah - me too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said pacman too. I just didn't know I'd be playing it here! That was fun! Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Pacman! Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hide and Seek is a favorite of many Hope your weekend is good

    ReplyDelete