Monday, June 08, 2009

Manic Monday #171

Lisa’s Manic Monday #171



If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform?
I can honestly say, that is something I never thought about. I can rule out some acts that I wouldn’t want to do, like high wire acts, animal acts, fire eaters and other dangerous acts. I would not want to be a clown (even through one of my technicians was a clown… no literally a clown. He did it for charity.) I guess I would like to be a magician.

Would you generally be overdressed or underdressed at a party?
I overdress, I feel it is better to be somewhat overdressed than underdressed.

Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
I do not feel that children should be shelter from life’s unpleasant experiences. They should be told in age appropriate manner.

4 comments:

  1. I like your answer to #3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your #3 answer--sometimes children can't be spared the unpleasantness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually sooo underdressed :)

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, no clowns!

    ReplyDelete