Friday, May 29, 2009

Saturday 9: Uninvited

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Uninvited



1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
Yes, I think you should call before you stop by.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A friend to find out if anyone was going to the coffee shop tonight.

3. Last person on your missed call list?

A person from a GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) at a local high school to set up a speaking engagement.

4. Who calls you the most?

My brother

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?

I never thought about a song about breaking up, I wouldn’t have the foggiest idea what song to pick.

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
I could say a million dollars or a Porsche, but I would say that I would want a gift from the heart.

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
It is a toss-up between WPLR 99.1 in New Haven and WAQY 102.1 in Springfield

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?

Tomorrow, because you always have to plan for the future. It you live for today, then when tomorrow comes you will not be prepared.

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?

I do not know, that was a very long time ago, if I had to pick I would say Snidely Whiplash


6 comments:

  1. ohhhh neatttttttt!
    happy saturday :)

    http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/saturday-9-uninvited.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answer to #9....have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gift from the heart is really wonderful. have a happy saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G-S Alliance is a popular club at my daughter's school for all kinds of kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gifts from the heart are cool! Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wouldn't mind the Porsche from the heart, would cha? :) Best of both worlds. Happy Saturday, Diana!

    ReplyDelete