Friday, May 22, 2009

Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime



1. Is summer your favorite season? Why?
No, I like the fall better. The summer is too hot! However, I do like swimming and canoeing.

2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing?
Less, it is too hot! I tend to walk more in the spring and fall, during the summer I only walk in th early morning.

3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun?
I am more concerned about getting cancer, since it runs in the family.

4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for?
A tall glass of ice tea.

5. Do you camp in the summertime?
I use to go backpacking when I was younger and could care a 65lb. pack.

6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid?
When I was about seven or eight we use to go up to lake Winnisquam NH every summer to a cottage on the lake. The picture is from around 1955.

7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors?

Yes, as long as there are no biting bugs

8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year?
No, not really, however, I do invite friends up to the cottage and we have a cookout.

9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think?
Nope. Not my cup of tea.

5 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the nude beach thing.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of tea today! I think your cookout counts as a barbecue. Happy MD Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cottage on the lake sounds wonderful! Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic! How adorable.

    ReplyDelete