Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #168



If you could completely redecorate any room in your house at no expense to you, what room would you choose?

My living room. I would like to have a wood from instead of carpet and it is time to paint the walls, I had the same color for the last 18 years. I was planning on changing it until I got laid-off a couple of years ago.

Which hour of the day do you feel goes the slowest?
That is an easy question to answer, three o’clock in the afternoon. I have been taking naps lately, of course waking up at 4 in the morning doesn’t help.

If your birthday could be in a different month of the year, when would you have it?

I like the month (early October) that my birthday is in now and I would not change it. The weather is still warm and the leaves are just changing color.

3 comments:

  1. Easy for you to say! My birthday is a few days before Christmas! I get ripped off with a "one for two" gift!

    Happy Monday!
    I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like having hardwood floors. It's so much easier to keep clean. I've done some painting but have more to do, mostly hallways. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete