Monday, May 11, 2009

Manic Monday #167

Lisa’s Manic Monday #167



How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I have no idea. That was about 55 years ago!

Have you ever snooped in somebody else's medicine cabinet?
No. I see no reason to snoop.

Who do you think you are?

Wow! We are getting deep here.
Who am I? That is a question that I am continuously asking myself and I do not think I have answered that question yet. I think that is a question that we all ask ourselves and never really answer. Some may answer in how we are related to other, sister, brother, husband, wife, mother or father. Some may answer based in status or employment, judge, CEO, supervisor, worker, electrician or hairdresser. Some may answer based on wealth.
Me, I think I am a shy, quite, reserved person who is trying to bring about change, struggling to get through life and leave a world that is better off then when I was born.

6 comments:

  1. those are beautiful answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana~ I think we all struggle with who we are inside and out. I think it's important to stay true to ourselves throughout though. Being a shy person I bet this blog was a difficult choice for you to come by, wasn't it? Nice post. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that we need to really ask ourselves who we are, but I don't think that, throughout our lives, we're ever the same person for a long period of time. I'm not the same person now I was in high school. I won't be the same if I marry (as I won't be the same if I do) Nor will I be the same as a parent and so on. I think the essence of a person remains, but the person itself changes constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer for who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answer to #3. I think that you are making the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete