Thursday, May 21, 2009

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #125

ffi

1. Moving _on up, moving on out_.

2. _Nothing in life is_ free.

3. My best quality is _that I keep my word_.

4. _The devil is in the_ details.

5. In nearly 10 years, _I will be over the hill_.

6. _A good night sleep_ is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the class party_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to our cottage in New Hampshire_ and Sunday, I want to _work on the cottage_!

8 comments:

  1. I bet you won't really be over the hill in ten years. Funny how that works. I hope you have a good weekend in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you'll have your good night sleep. I do need some too:) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share fill-ins for #6! Hope you finally got one...I had only 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have slept really good nights for three nights :)

    happy weekend

    http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/friday-fill-ins/

    ReplyDelete
  5. we halfway matched on number one, and mostly matched on the details :-) It's always fun when ya find a match, makes me feel like maybe I'm not as weird as I thought :-D

    Have a great Memorial weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some common answers! Have a great weekend at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your weekend.
    Here's mine:
    http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday-fill-ins.html

    ReplyDelete