Thursday, May 07, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #123

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #123

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as _donkeys are to mules_.

2. _The semester is finally over_ and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear _the ice cream truck coming_.

4. _The Rainbow_ flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but _leave me out of it_.

6. _Jimmy was walking down the street_ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _pennies_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the usual Friday night coffee house_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking_!


A sure sign of spring...


The lilac bush under my bedroom window is in bloom and the sweet fragrance is drifting in my bedroom window.

8 comments:

  1. Even though I don't buy ice cream, I still love to hear the ice cream truck. There's just something about it . . . Have a peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh the ice cream truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it was a good semester! An ice cream truck is truly a sound of summer, isn't it?

    Mine is here.Have a great weekend.

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  4. know how the semster end is goal almost in sight and tons of work to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, lilacs :oD
    Have a great walk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's still a while before our lilacs bloom. *sigh*

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 - I can hear it too! What can I get you? :o)

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo on your #1!

    #3 sounds a lot like me. :D

    *pout* My lilac bush hasn't started blooming yet...

    ReplyDelete