Saturday, April 04, 2009

Saturday Six 260

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six 260


1. If money was tight, which of the following would you be most likely to give up: cable television, internet access or your cell phone?
I think I would drop cable and high-speed internet and I would get dial-up internet.

2. Of that same list, which would be least willing to part with?
The internet, I use it all the time and the item that I would want to keep is my cell phone for emergencies only

3. Your car dies: the only car you can afford, without going into serious debt, is a demo model that doesn’t have working air conditioning or heat. Assuming that it cannot be fixed (or that you can’t afford the repair, could you get by with that car?
No, manly because of the heat. It winter it can get very cold on a winter’s night and I assume that with no heat that you would not have any defrost heat for the windows.

4. If remote controls ceased to exist tomorrow, would you watch less television or about the same amount?
About the same, but I wouldn’t channel hope.

5. Take the quiz: Which Remote Button Are You?




You Are Record



Compared to most people, you are very aware and in the moment.
You pay very close attention to what's going on around you.

You see events from many perspectives, and you tend to be a detached observer.
Whenever something is going on, you're all eyes and ears!



6. What percentage of mail that you send to friends and family is email versus snail mail? In a perfect world, which would you most prefer?
99% email and I would prefer email over snail mail.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Diana,

    Nice blog. I think the issues you write about and many other important issues should get more press coverage and I would like to encourage you and your readers to read the Open Letter at the below link and sign the Petition to Save Off Our Backs magazine. Please Don't Allow homophobic and transphobic writers to take over Off Our Backs magazine. Thanks.

    http://bit.ly/SaveOffOurBacks

    Love for the people,
    -T. Love

    ReplyDelete