Friday, April 24, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9



1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be?

My mother, to tell her she doesn’t have to worry about me any more. I did good.

2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
At one time they were. :-)

3. What is in your car’s trunk?
A snow shovel and a bucket of sand, which I have to take out and store for the summer.

4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
Namoli Brennet's “A Live”

5. What is your favorite movie and why?
I hate questions like that where you have to pick out one movie out of close to 60 years of movies. There are just too many movies to pick one.

6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
To be able to sing or play a guitar (Deja, I am so envious that you can do both)

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Now that school is almost over (one more day of class) and my internship is done, plus I am retired, one day is just like any other day.

8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
Jeans and a tee

9. When was the last time cried?

Wednesday, was my last day of my internship. I cried as went around the office saying my goodbyes. Even though I will probably see them all again when I stop by for meetings, it still felt like a milestone was reached.
They gave all the interns a book as a parting gift, and they gave me, “Annie Leobovitz At Work” her autobiography. I found that we had two things in common, she loves photography and her first camera was a Minolta SR-T 101.

7 comments:

  1. Diana I loved your answers today! Congrats are almost finishing school. Now what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove #1!!!!

    #2 is by far the tongue in cheek cleverest!!!

    And thank you for your compliment!!
    Someday you'll just have to get a guitar and I'll teach you some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula

    I should have said the "the semester is almost over." I still have two years to go before I get my degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picking a movie was hard for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing your internship! And you are right about the movie question. I couldn't narrow down just one comedy flick. For drama I'd go with Casablanca. I've never seen a better movie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the only internship you'll have to do for this degree? I'm envious of your free time.

    Love your answer for #2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww i can feel your number 9. :)

    ReplyDelete