Friday, April 03, 2009

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9



Saturday 9: Organize This

1. Are you an organized person?
I am a very disorganized person. However, my concentration in college is community organization.

2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
The piles of junk on the floor, every pile is a different category and can contain only one category. The pile of conference handouts cannot be mixed in with research papers or I would never find them.

3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?
I use the right side of stairs to the second floor as a filing cabinet. The second step is bills, the third step is financial papers like bank statements, etc.

4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)
The stairs.

5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
I don’t have any, you don’t need anything if you keep the piles separate.

6. Are you more organized at work or at home?

At work, everything is electronic, no records to keep

7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?
D.N.A. (Does Not Apply). I am single.

8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?
D.N.A.

9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?
I would I try to organize day trips during the summer, like last summer, I instigated a trip to Newport Rhode Island.

3 comments:

  1. What a novel idea to use the stairs to organize. Have a great weekend diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta ne carefull on the stairs! Great one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stairs as organization...I love it!

    ReplyDelete