Monday, April 20, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #164



Describe to me your favorite lounging clothes.
Jeans, Tee and sandals (in the summer; in the winter sneakers).

If you promised to never lie again in your lifetime, in what area would it be hardest to uphold the promise?
When someone asks me how do they look.

Give a one word answer to the question "why is life worth living".
That’s hard, I can give a multi-word answer; “To see what a new day brings.” But a single word answer maybe is “Love,” love of life, love of family and friends.

6 comments:

  1. Your comfy clothes sound comfy.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jeans too, but I never wear shoes. I played... Check out my answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost put "Love" for my final answer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your answers, they all make lots of sense (I also found your casual clothes very comfy).

    Good to be back here after such a long time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your answer to #3. :)

    ReplyDelete