Monday, April 06, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #162

How often do you change your toothbrush?

I do not have any fixed time, when they start to wear out, I replace them.

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for?
Tops. Shoes that fit comfortably are hard to find, slack and skirts are hard to fit because of the fact that I have no waist.

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often?
LinkedIn and Facebook. I use Facebook all the time, it is good tool for activists to keep everyone in touch and informed. I have a LinkedIn account but I have never used it.

3 comments:

  1. I may have a Facebook addiction :) I do Linked In.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a LinkedIn account but never use it. I do like FB though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of LinkedIn

    ReplyDelete