Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #122

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #122

ffi

And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _always fill the coffee pot when you take the last cup_.

2. _Steamed_ clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of _over stuffed animals_.

4. _Lilac_ my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include _a water bottle_.

6. _The smell of a apple pie_ makes me wanna _eat the whole pie_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to our usual Friday night coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going up to Northampton Pride Festival_ and Sunday, I want to _do something since this will the first weekend in a long time that I didn’t have to work on homework_!

5 comments:

  1. Lilac is really most people's favourite spring flower, I must have seen it at least 10 times in today's Friday Fill-In.
    I'm with you for the apple pie, no other cake is so dangerous as this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for no homework! Enjoy it while you can dear :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to steamed clams! Mine is up as well. Have a great week ahead!

    Cheers,
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm apple pie. Reading everyone's answers is making me really hungry!

    Have fun at the coffee shop :)

    ReplyDelete